Sunday, May 5, 2019

WALKING AWAY FROM JAGALCHI MARKET - PART TWO




23rd MARCH 2019 ~ If you are wondering why my post on my visit to and away from Jagalchi Market is never ending, it is because that is the way how the market it. I basically just walked along the street, observing people selling fish and other marine creatures on the left and right side of the small streets. I had no idea where I was going and where the roads would lead me to. It seemed to be just endless. I just could not move on, literally speaking. Never had I seen so much fish on sale in my entire life.




I think Jagalchi Market is connected to other street market, and then another, and another. This should be the longest market ever visited.








Then I came across this small port which I think where the fishermen's boats harboured.














Then, there was this market which did not sell fish. People here were selling mainly vegetables, so let's just call this place a vegetable market.






















I finally reached the end of the walking street market and there was this arch with the name: Chungmu-dong Daybreak Market which should be the main entrance/exit.


Going to the market in Busan should be an awesome experience. If you read travel blogs, people just focused on Jagalchi Market but you should try seeing the market on the streets and you will never see the market at home the same again.

If I were to go back to Busan again, I would have to stay in an apartment where I could buy all the seafood, cook and it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment