Sunday, May 26, 2019

WALKING THE STREETS OF JINHAE - PART TWO



24th MARCH 2019 ~ In March and April, when sakura/cherry blossoms are reaching its peak season, the city comes alive with flocks of tourists came in bus loads. I wonder what happens to the rest of the months here?


Because of its strategic location, Jinhae is also known as an important naval base for South Korea. I could see navy personnel on the streets in their uniforms.




Besides the Cheong Gye Cheon Stream, another spot to observe the mesmerizing pink sakura was at Gyeonghwa Train Station.


















the post office


















I must say I had walked quite a lot when I was there. From to the bus station to the stream took me about 45 minutes on foot. And I walked some more exploring the city before catching the bus back to Busan. I hope I had burned enough fat by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment