Tuesday, May 28, 2019

OBSERVING THE PHENOMENAL SAKURA BLOOM AT YEOJWACHEON STREAM - PART 2



24TH MARCH 2019 ~ I never expected the stream could be that long. For a solo traveler like me, I could spend as much time as I wanted here. There was no rush at all. When I got tired of walking, then I sat down on the benches by the sidewalk and observed people.




I could see the excitement on the faces of the visitors as they admired the blooming buds of sakura. They would not miss the chance of taking photos under the canopy of flowers with the pink hues in the background.
















The workers were working hard installing lights that would be lit up later in the evening. Next time if I were to come back to Jinhae, I definitely have to go and see the flowers at night.




















Here is a video of me walking under the canopy of pink sakura blooms. Hopefully u will get a better idea of how it was like to be there.


The sakura adventure did not stop here. There will be more sakura at other places in Jinhae for you to see later.

No comments:

Post a Comment