Thursday, November 21, 2019

THE PICTURESQUE LENGKUAS ISLAND PART 2


26th OCTOBER 2019 ~ Why do you have to go to Lengkuas Island? You go there just to enjoy the sea, the sand and the sun and wish time would pass very slowly.


There were many instagrammable spots on the island and this is definitely a place for Instafamous wannabes who are expecting a thousand likes after a photo is posted online. I saw drones were used to capture the special moment at this place by big tour groups and I bet the photos would turn uot awesome. I wondered if one day I would carry a drone around when I travel.
















As all good things must come to an end, we had to bid Lengkuas Island our "good byes". There was another island that we had to hop to right after.








At one point after leaving the place, the boat stopped in the middle of the ocean. It was the feed-the-fish session. We had to throw the bread bought at Tanjung Kelayang earlier into the water and the big school of fish came swarming to get the food. There were just too many fish I had a feeling I could get them on the boat if I scooped them out of the water.








There was this small island which looked like huge rocks were protruding out of the ocean with a bit of white sand. However, we did not stop as there was no space for the boat to get near it and at the same time, there was already a crowd there. So we just moved on to our next destination - Kelayang Island.








TO BE CONTINUED...



No comments:

Post a Comment