Sunday, September 15, 2019

ATTENDING AN AQIQAH EVENT OF PUAN NURUL BARIAH'S BABY BOY


14th September 2019 ~ I was invited by Puan Nurul Bariah Moosa to the aqiqah event for his newly arrived bundle of joy. It was held at her in-law's place in Taman Kobena.


Puan Nurul Bariah was a student in my English tuition class in 2002 (PMR) and SPM (2004) when she was studying in SMK Kempas. She was one of the few people who are still keeping in touch with me, especially when she is now teaching English in SMK Tasek Utara 2.






A present student of mine, a fifth former of SMK Dato Jaafar, Mr. Hassanal, had a shock of his life to see me at the same place. It is a small world after all.

Thanks a lot to Puan Nurul Bariah for inviting me and I pray that the baby boy will bring abundance of joy and happiness to her and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment