Friday, September 13, 2019

MY HOMETOWN GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - OF MEATBALLS CRAVING AND COFFEE FIX


I have been craving for Ikea's meatballs and today the craving was finally satisfied. 15 pieces of meatballs were more than enough and luckily I did not take any other food except two pieces of spring rolls even though the temptation was very strong.







After that, we then adjourned to get coffee from a Starbucks oulet from the AEON Tebrau City Mall nearby. It was a perfect way to sum up the outing this evening.


I met an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, Mr. Zul [SPM batch 2003] who was a staff there. I would have to remind myself to find him first before making my order at this specific outlet next time.


So that was how my Friday evening was spent. It was not really an adventure but for me, to be able to eat out once in a while was already an achievement. Thanks to Mr. Afif Farhan (SPM 2010) for the company and the time, and the coffee treat too. We will find other place next time for the next gastronomic adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment