Monday, September 30, 2019

WATCHING A CULTURAL PERFORMANCE AT THE MUSEUM


14TH AUGUST 2019 ~ As planned, I went back to the museum before 7.00 p.m. for the cultural performance presented by Cambodian Living Arts. The venue was at the Cambodia National Museum, which was actually near my hotel.












I bought the cheapest ticket which cost me USD15 and that put me at the back row seats. However, the view was still good from where I was sitting.


There was live music and singing accompanying all the dance numbers. The dancers were professional and they were all trained by this academy which was putting an effort to preserve the Khmer culture and arts.


























I enjoyed myself tremendously throughout the performance. It was worth the expensive ticket paid for and I would recommend you to go and catch this show when you are in Phnom Penh.

I am yet to upload a few videos I recorded during the show on my Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment